- Download Lite version free
- Optimized for multi-touch screens (2-10 touch points)
- Two people can play together
- Cool, colorful graphics show progress
- 3 difficulty levels to suit all levels of play
- Share your score on Facebook and challenge your friends
- High score table rewards great play
- Available in 15 languages
About Drum Zone
You’ll need to watch closely and move those fingers fast to hit the falling objects in time to the music as they pass over the TVs. This colorful, graffiti-themed rhythm game has three levels so grown-ups and those that practice can go up a level to keep it challenging for the whole family. Download the Lite version for a free track to get started.
OS Windows 7 Memory 1 G RAM Processor 1.5 GHz DirectX version 10 Screen resolution Minimum 1366 x 768
Other apps you may like
on Dec 13, 2011 Susan said:
I bought this app for my son. He thinks the graphics and effects are pretty cool, but finds it a little difficult to get the timing right to hit the objects right in the centre of the screen. I must admit that I tried myself and agree with him on that point.