- Download Lite version free
- Optimized for multi touch screens (2-10 touch points)
- 4 instruments – guitar, piano, drums and looper
- Realistic sounds – like playing the real thing
- ‘Play along’ feature helps you learn to play
- Compose, record and play back the music you create
- Piano and guitar – free play or play along
- Ability to change tempo and number of octaves (piano)
- Change from left to right-handed play (guitar)
- Drums – free play
- Looper – 8 layers to create samples
- Optimized for VISION technology by AMD
- Available in 15 languages
Transform your home PC into a suite of musical instruments. The four instruments: guitar, piano, drums and looper, are suitable for everyone to learn and play on. You’ll enjoy creating and sharing music with friends and family. Download the free Lite version for full access to all the features in the Piano.
OS Windows 7 Memory 1 G RAM Processor 1.5 GHz DirectX version 10 or 11 Screen resolution Minimum 1366 x 768
Other apps you may like
on Apr 24, 2012 Milan Krnjajic said:
Great app. I have used it while it was still in beta and finished app is excellent.
on Apr 19, 2012 vamshi said:
very nice and easy to learn
on Apr 16, 2012 kunalsoni said:
my kids love this - so much fun
on Apr 12, 2012 Charles S. Clayton said:
i like to learn more about music
on Mar 5, 2012 april said:
my kids and i love this its so much fun. thanks a lot
on Feb 25, 2012 max said:
its okay cause i can make my own pc a guitar
on Feb 14, 2012 ridwan muhammad said:
good application for lost time. he he
on Jan 28, 2012 treshaud said:
im treshaud and love guitars
on Jan 7, 2012 quez said:
i like all instruments but the violin.
on Jan 7, 2012 jaylah said:
i like the drums and the piano. now i would like to try the guitar and other instruments.
on Dec 4, 2011 Ben said:
Great app, my kids love playing with all the instruments as well as the play along feature. Thanks!