- Need to check your device’s specs?
- Webcam not working in Jelly Jigsaw or Paint?
- Need help to reinstall?
- Availability of apps in your language
- All other enquiries
1. Need to check your device’s specs?
Our new apps are optimized to be used with DX10 and 11. If you are running an older device you will get a warning message and not be able to install the apps.
To use the DirectX Diagnostic Tool to determine your device’s specs, follow these steps:
1. Click on your Windows icon (bottom left corner).
2. In the Search box at the bottom of the Start menu, type dxdiag then press Enter.
3. Open the Dxdiag utility.
4. To see your DX hardware version, select the Display tab, under DDI version in the right-hand panel.
5. Select the System tab to check your DirectX software version, operating system, memory and processor (current versions of DirectX can be downloaded from Microsoft).
6. Click the Exit button when finished to close the Diagnostic Tool.
2. Webcam not working in Jelly Jigsaw or Paint?
If your webcam isn’t working make sure you’re not using it for another program like Skype.
When you’ve finished using the webcam for the other program, try again by closing and restarting Jelly Jigsaw or Paint.
3. Need help reinstalling your Fingertapps apps?
You can use these links to download the apps again:
If you need your Activation Code supplied, use the form on the right. Enter the email address used when purchasing and the code will be sent to that address.
If you’re unsure of the email address used, or you need it sent to a new email address, please use the support enquiry form with as much information as you can so we can identify your activation code.
4. Availability of apps in your language
All Fingertapps apps are available in the following languages:
- Chinese Simplified
- Chinese Traditional
5. All other enquiries
If you can’t find your answer in this list, please use our enquiry form and we’ll get back to you soon!